Spy lens iphone 6s Plus

Happy to Meet You

Verified Purchase. At our church we use IPAD kiosks in our children's ministry department for our families to check their children in. These kiosks use a combination of an Ipad and a kiosk mount from Mac Locks. Everything was great, however the App we use for checking in utilizes the rear facing camera to scan an ID key tag.

In our trials we found it very difficult for people to stick their hand way behind the mount, pressed up against the wall the try to scan their key tag using the rear facing camera. I was so perplexed. There had to be a better way! And there was. This little guy is magic.

Using double sided extra strength adhesive strips, I aligned the periscope onto the Mac Lock kiosk so that the camera lens would line up correctly, pressed down hard, and BOOM. Now the camera shoots directly toward the user and it is easy for them to locate where they should scan their key tag. This periscope feels very solid and well built, and I have NO concerns about it breaking or not working.

It's ok but there are issues. The magnet is not that strong- easily falls off. And the view looks like a periscope view. Also, the rings are not curved for the iPhones so they don't stick very well. One person found this helpful. Does not work on Samsung S8. In fact, I doubt this gadget works on any phone. A phone case is not made of material to which a magnet is attracted. El Iman no sostiene el lente. Image is inverted making it hard to frame subject. I love this periscope.

I use it for the front camera in the iPad Pro. It helps me to avoid lifting up my iPad while taking notes to take a picture of the board. Its fine, nothing to write home about. It is fairly big and noticeable when on the phone.

Olloclip 4-in-1 Photo Lens

Not that "friendly" to take inconspicuous photos. See all 15 reviews. Customers who bought this item also bought. Pages with related products. See and discover other items: mens gifts under 10 dollars , cool tech gift , android gadget , camera gadgets , apple gadgets , best photography camera. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Get fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime.

Back to top. Get to Know Us. Amazon Payment Products.

Frequently bought together

English Choose a language for shopping. Moment, Inc. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers. Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon. But this should have been included. So you would have to stick it to the selfie lens to get proper righ side up pics. One person found this helpful.

This product did not disappoint.

1. This iPhone Case Has A Camera Lens That Aims To Help Take Candid / Spy Photos | Redmond Pie.
  2. mobile phone surveillance techniques.
  3. like spy dialer.
  4. stealth mobile spy!
  5. spy on my husbands text messages;
  6. Best Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus camera accessories - Po!

Even before I ordered it, I thought I wouldn't like it. It was, however, worse than I thought it would be. The sticky stuff on the adapter rings doesn't hold very well, and the magnets are not strong enough. So, it can't be used. I gave it a try anyway, and in landscape mode the pictures are cut off sort of square. It's funny that they call it a "spy lens" because it protrudes out of the back of the camera just begging for attention. I bought it because I figured it might be funny. It turned out to be sad. The fact that it works with a magnetic feature means that you cannot use it with a phone case should have said this in the ad ; the magnets themselves do not have adhesive, so I would have to add it myself, which is not a problem, but why sell it without it?

Xfox® CP90L01 Periscope Lens spy gear with universal clip for iPhone Android Smart Phones review

The image is upside down, and if it requires an app there is absolutely no information about this in the package. I was going to return it, but it's not eligible for return. So, all in all, this was a waste of my money. I should have saved it for a juicy hamburger instead. Recived 2 items for my iphones x - Good idea and practical lens but magneting adhesive does not stay on around camera lenses. I try to use 2 out of 3 rings- same results- attachment fell on the ground.

Want to return both attachments, but seller does not accept returns. It is nice to play with but if you do not place the thing right, you can see the black corner of the lens on your video or pict. Keeps falling, the magnet is not strong so the lens won't stay on your phone, and you have to take the phone case out. I had an iphone 6 at that time.

Refine Your Results By:

digitsea SPY LENS Spy Gear Periscope for Apple Iphone ipad & Samsung . 3K HD Dual Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for iPhone 7, 7 Plus and all iPhone 6 series. bemewilerava.tk: digitsea SPY LENS Spy Gear Periscope for Apple Iphone ipad Phone Camera Lens 5 in1 Kit for iPhone Xs/R/X/8/7/6s Pixel, Samsung. 3K HD Dual Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for iPhone 7, 7 Plus and all iPhone 6 series, .

One of the boxes arrived empty I ordered 3. One of the boxes arrived empty!!! The other two packages had the prisms but the glass surfaces was all scratched and had glue marks.

Snap-on 90 degree Periscope Lens (Spy Lens) for iPhone / iPad / Smartphones

What a disappointment of a product. The adhesive does not hold to the phone, or a phone case. The weight of the lens pulls it off, or in the case of the phone in a case, is not strong enough to hold onto the magnet.

Either way, it doesn't stay in place, and rips the magnet off. Waste of money. See all 77 reviews. Customers also shopped for. Pages with related products. See and discover other items: iphone gadget , cool tech gift , geek gadget , camera gadgets , tech gift , cool gadgets under 50 dollars.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Get fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime. Back to top. Get to Know Us. Amazon Payment Products. English Choose a language for shopping. Moment, Inc. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers.

Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon. Snap-On Lenses. Mini Tripods.

This iPhone Case Has A Camera Lens That Aims To Help Take Candid / Spy Photos

Smartphone Tripod Adapters. Selfie Sticks. OTG Adapters. OTG Cables. OTG Card Readers. TV Out Cables. Gift Certificates. Advanced Search. Privacy Notice.

What is mspy?

mSpy is a global leader in monitoring solutions dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience.

How it works

Use the full power of mobile tracking software

Monitor messengers

Get the full access to chats and messengers of a tracked device.

Contact us 24/7

Our dedicated support team can be reached via email, chat or phone.

Store your data

Securely store, backup and export your data.

Monitor multiple devices

You can simultaneously monitor smartphones (Android, iOS) and computers (Mac, Windows).

24/7

24/7 global customer support

mSpy treasures every its client and pays much attention to its customer service 24/7.

95%

95% customer satisfaction

Customer satisfaction is the highest priority for mSpy. 95% of mSpy clients declared to be satisfied and ready to reorder our services.

mSpy makes customers happy

• Once I’ve tried mSpy, it has become an invaluable part of my life as a parent. It lets me be updated with what my kids are doing - this way I’m sure that they’re ok. I also like that I can adjust settings, deciding which contacts, sites or apps to block or allow.

• mSpy is a nice app that helps me take full charge of my child’s internet activity. I can also block any suspicious contacts, if such occur. A nice choice for modern parents.

• Safeguarding kids is of key importance for every parent. And mSpy helps me keep an eye on my daughter when I cannot be close to her. I highly recommend it!

• My son is on his phones 24/7, and sometimes I just need to check that he is not doing anything bad. mSpy lets me be updated with everything he handles with on a regular basis.

• I’ve looked for a nice app to keep an eye on my kids when I am not around. And a friend of mine recommended me mSpy. I like it! It helps me guardian my children in the stormy sea of internet.

Endorsements

The app is ostensibly intended for legal monitoring use, and there are certainly legitimate reasons to install the software. Companies, for instance, could inform their employees that they’re surveilling company phones for security purposes

The Next Web